Comments on Profile Post by TalalAlgreby

1. Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    yep :) They did a great job with the system in my opinion!
    Aug 4, 2015
  2. Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Too bad the hacks that are still around T.T
    Aug 4, 2015
  3. Misty
    Misty
    I think a ABS form with the 3D would have been better. It doesn't come close to Gale of Darkness or Colosseum.
    Aug 4, 2015
  4. Seriel
    Seriel
    No.

ORAS is loads better.
    Aug 4, 2015
  5. TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    @Kyuukon I do think that it is good but some environment tend to look a little empty.

@Zefk Well pokemon's battles always been that way, so I won't really complain much >.<

i remember hearing the name Gale of darkness, i'll google it to check that game !

@Jackus I remember playing these 2 versions on the gameboy, they were my first pokemon game ever ! i just love them a lot !
    Aug 4, 2015
  6. Seriel
    Seriel
    I played Pokemon Y, it was Meh. Focused too much on the 3D and not enough gameplay.

Then I played Pokemon Omega Ruby, and IT WAS BRILLIANT> If you loved Ruby/Saphire, you'll absolutely love the remakes, they were just... godly.
    Aug 4, 2015
  7. NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    X and y was really dissapointing for me it felt as though they focused way to much on making it 3d like jackus said but at the same time it did some really cool things like custamizable characters. Though it feels way too linear and once you beat the elite for your done there are about 5 legendary pokemon and then all you can do is grind.

Unfortuntly pokemon x and y they went three steps forward two steps backwards.
    Aug 4, 2015
  8. TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    Hmm and i was looking forward to it, whenever i see these 2 games in the store i break (because i have no 3DS) Buuuuut i guess it's not as good as people suspected, the game i'm looking forward to on 3DS is animal crossing ^^
    Aug 4, 2015
  9. Seriel
    Seriel
    Just dont get New Leaf.

It's terrible IMO.
    Aug 4, 2015
  10. NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    If you really want a good 3ds game get FE: awakening

or a link between worlds both of those are amazing games
    Aug 4, 2015