RPG Maker Forums

Lustermx
Lustermx
Hype.
Lustermx
Lustermx
Though it still looks like they're using the same RTP graphics from VX. You'd think they overhaul it like from XP to VX
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
Whoa~! Thanks for finding this! :D The new features for RMMV are pretty cool so far! So excited for this game!! Will definitely buy Day One! :D
Neoz Kaho
Neoz Kaho
I wish it's a big step forward like XP to VX not just minor improvement in new package like VX to VXA
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
XP to VX felt like one big step backward to me. In any rate everything we know so far sounds amazing about MV.
BCj
BCj
:o I do hope they'll allow us to import games from rpg maker vx ace ad scripts and stuff.. I'd hate to wait for scripts to be rewritten etc
CrazyCrab
CrazyCrab
^ Yeah, that's my main problem. If it's not implemented I think I'll pass, Vx Ace is perfectly fine for now.
Banquo
Wow, that sounds amazing! I really hope for Psvita support!
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
STILL the same RTP graphics? C'mon Enterbrain, now you're just being lazy. With the lack of a release date they better change it otherwise there's not really much point in picking this up. Apart from Mac and Multi-device support, there isn't much of a difference with MV and VX Ace.
Archeia
Archeia
*sips tea* My excitement still goes to August 6
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
What's with august 6?
Dalph
Dalph
Mobile Support, High Res, Sideview Implemented by default...I honestly don't care about the remade RTP, this engine looks perfect.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
I hope the side view is an option... But oh well it doesnt really matter as I would probably study the scripting and just make my own battle system from scratch again. XD
Banquo
@ChaosAvian:

What other features do you have in mind? A new RTP also means, you will pay more, even if there're already plenty ressources around. Would be nice, but it shouldn't be the great difference between two Rpg Makers.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc1980