RPG Maker Forums

Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
No disrespect intended but for a lot of the RPG games for IGMC, it was a Godsend.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
It was a good well balanced game with excellent mapping, I can't ask for too much more in a rpg, special maybe not really but it does a lot of things well. Part of the enjoyment comes from how much you enjoy indrah's signature writing style.

If you are looking for something a little different try my game, I guarantee there aren't any others in the contest quite like it. http://contest.gamedevfort.com/submission/311#.Vcf0zLU_zkc
NPC
NPC
The battle system wasn't as tight as some of her other games, I'll give you that, but all of Indrah's games give off a certain charm that other games ust can't seem to match in quite the same way.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I didnt really enjoy Indrahs writing at all. It didnt really blend into the world well. The mapping is great, and the story is generic. Her style seems more fit for a modern/highschool setting. It was balanced but that is supposed to be expectedof an rpg. Not a feature. Its good. But no better than any other rpg. Just my opinion
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Personally i think if you want a fun, humorous rpg, you should try half off hero.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
That's on my list to play actually got it downloaded now. I did enjoy indrah's writing though; I think you either like her style or its not your thing. To each their own though. As chaos Avian was saying I've already played several rpgs in the contest that are terribly balanced.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Well as I said, having alot of unbalanced games doesn't exactly make hers good. just makes their's bad.

I'm not a judge, and I'm not comparing her game to anyone elses. I'm judging it for what it is, and really (if you don't enjoy the writing style) there is no reason it stands out, and no reason you should play it over anything else .
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Didn't say that made her game good just that relative to other games it makes her game look as Chaos Avian said a Godsend. But as you say the enjoyment of it lies in her writing and humor style and certainly isn't everyone's cup of Earl Grey or Irish breakfast if you get what I mean.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I just hope Indrah doesnt take my criticism too personally though ( ._.)

I think I'm the first to openly say anything negative about it.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
From what I judge of her personality it wouldn't bother her in the slightest.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
One, Indrah doesn't seem like the type (to me) that would take your crits personally. She dishes it out (And it DOES help people! It helped me!) so I'm almost positive she can also take it.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Also, NOBODY should be giving you flack for what is YOUR opinion on a game that I assume you played as long as you could. :D People don't have to agree with you but that niether invalidates nor negates your opinion on things that could very well help her/her team :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Almost 5 am.. and I decide to put up a Youtube video instead of sleeping. It's strangely addicting! :kaoswt:
If I survive the pandemic without 2nd degree obesity, I'll celebrate. The stress I have to deal with at work is so insane my candy consumption has increased by 400% just to help me survive the day sometimes.
I don't like calling my daily stuff coronadailies... anyone a better suggestion?
Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bootlegtexas