Comments on Profile Post by Evan G.

1. Xenophil 2.0
    Xenophil 2.0
    That is odd isn't it?
    Sep 1, 2012
  2. MyLordRobinson
    MyLordRobinson
    I agree. I don't even know which forum to use for my project.
    Sep 1, 2012
  3. hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Personally,I think they should drop the rule in Early Proj. Dev. that requires screenshots. Also, I think Proj. Dev. should require a working Demo. That would give a more clear line between the two.
    Sep 1, 2012
  4. Evan G.
    Evan G.
    That sounds like what I was thinking, hyde. It makes a lot more sense than what we've got now.
    Sep 1, 2012
  5. Zeramae
    Zeramae
    Yep; the whole demo that isn't less than an hour or two would be the defining factor to me when considering which to post in.
    Sep 1, 2012
  6. Nathanial
    Nathanial
    How about putting this in site feedback? It would be much more useful as a thread than a status update that will be gone by the morning...
    Sep 1, 2012
  7. Archeia
    Archeia
    Early Project Feedback is supposed to be to talk about a game concept you want to work on. The Screenshots aren't necessary but it would HELP to bring your point across. For example, concept sketches etc. Project Development is more for solid, planned out games.
    Sep 1, 2012
  8. Evan G.
    Evan G.
    Wait... so screenshots aren't necessary for Early Project Development? It says that they are in the rules and guidelines post.
    Sep 1, 2012
  9. Archeia
    Archeia
    I am an evil person :D

It's to encourage people to at least attempt to map certain areas or show off battle concepts haha
    Sep 1, 2012
  10. Archeia
    Archeia
    But no they're not really necessary, if you check other project threads, some of them don't have screens.
    Sep 1, 2012
  11. Evan G.
    Evan G.
    Oh, you! Maybe I should post an Early Project Feedback thread...
    Sep 1, 2012