RPG Maker Forums

Xenophil 2.0
Xenophil 2.0
That is odd isn't it?
MyLordRobinson
MyLordRobinson
I agree. I don't even know which forum to use for my project.
hyde9318
hyde9318
Personally,I think they should drop the rule in Early Proj. Dev. that requires screenshots. Also, I think Proj. Dev. should require a working Demo. That would give a more clear line between the two.
Evan G.
That sounds like what I was thinking, hyde. It makes a lot more sense than what we've got now.
Zeramae
Zeramae
Yep; the whole demo that isn't less than an hour or two would be the defining factor to me when considering which to post in.
Nathanial
Nathanial
How about putting this in site feedback? It would be much more useful as a thread than a status update that will be gone by the morning...
Archeia
Archeia
Early Project Feedback is supposed to be to talk about a game concept you want to work on. The Screenshots aren't necessary but it would HELP to bring your point across. For example, concept sketches etc. Project Development is more for solid, planned out games.
Evan G.
Wait... so screenshots aren't necessary for Early Project Development? It says that they are in the rules and guidelines post.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandy_LOst