Comments on Profile Post by richter_h

1. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol I guess the 2.0 would be better??
    Aug 17, 2015
  2. richter_h
    richter_h
    The condition determines the version. 2.0 if the occured changes are many, else it's 1.3

Since the feedback and the lists I've made mentioned such revampments and reworks, it seems it'll go on 2.0
    Aug 17, 2015
  3. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I see what's would we expect the most in 2.0?
    Aug 17, 2015
  4. richter_h
    richter_h
    Better battle mechanism, fixed initial roster (no all-melee party anymore), more rigid role of each characters, and the revamped storyline; A friend of mine has spiced up the story into more Eremidia

Oh, perhaps adding some more dungeons would do wonder.
    Aug 17, 2015
  5. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hahah this seem interesting! may you think if you jump the content in mv to invest in tileset?
    Aug 17, 2015
  6. richter_h
    richter_h
    Probably not. I don't want to reinvent the wheel even though the newer wheels are rounder than the older ones :p

The maps and sprites are easy to reproduce, but the system is not. Once I got an offering to jump into VXAce for further development but I decline it for the sake of the stability and development time
    Aug 17, 2015
  7. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I see : o then your game is still awesome lol
    Aug 17, 2015
  8. richter_h
    richter_h
    Thanks.

Well, I'm not going to be "the coolest dude in this block" by using newest tools. I just want to make games. That's why I stick on the good ol' RMVX :>
    Aug 17, 2015
  9. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I know lol I just want to switch my game to MV due the fact I can control the hidden maps setting (I build a game where you move a lots of tileset so I though using mod the maps datas for prehandle all the events and tileset
    Aug 17, 2015
  10. richter_h
    richter_h
    That's a given. Well, I'll look forward into the MV, too. Probably I'll start some little projects using it.
    Aug 17, 2015
  11. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah since I know you are a really good scripter lol I think your game will reflet a good things on it : D
    Aug 17, 2015