RPG Maker Forums

NPC
NPC
What do you mean? Like groups on FB and stuff? There's the official blog and FB page, and a RMW skype group if that's what you mean? :
Sarlecc
Sarlecc
For me it would take me forever to post anything on a social network which is why I don't use them. :p Like even here I have been here 3 years with only now getting to 200 posts.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
well it's have groups but we mostly not doing IRC or such lol
EternalShadow
EternalShadow
Twitter is used, but FB isn't really as it links too much to irl info
Woratana
Woratana
@NPC: That's what I mean :) I found people relying on Facebook groups a lot, which is not the case here.

Oh, we have Skype group? o_O
Woratana
Woratana
@Sarlecc: I'm totally understand your view here :D many of my friends also don't use social network and they live just fine :D (and have more free time than me, who keep checking Facebook everyday lol)
Woratana
Woratana
@Nio san:

I remembered the day of RMVX.net's IRC. It's fun :D Most people use Slack nowadays though.
Woratana
Woratana
@Hotfirelegend:

I'm agree with you :D Facebook even has my phone number.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
@woratana : hahah I am more a RMW one c:

OH and facebook even harvest your organ~
Kyriaki
Kyriaki
Wora!! I found the same problem lately too trying to get back into the RM community since I love chat and stuff. The Skype group is pretty good but only some people use it!
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
No need for social sites, the community itself is a social network...
deilin
deilin
Facebook asks for way too much personal info (and a form of payment), but lacks proper securities for any of it. Same with almost any social media.
Shaz
Shaz
facebook doesn't ask for any form of payment.
Candacis
Candacis
People still use facebook? It is just too convoluted for my taste. I don't know, for me the forum is enough and I chat with some people in skype.
Shaz
Shaz
Facebook has become just a place for spam. Advertising, and to hear what people had for breakfast. I'd ditch it if I didn't have people following my game progress on there.
Kaus
Kaus
You're right wora. Here in Philippines too. Like the feeling that everyone must have a profile or you dont even exist. It's not popular in RPG Maker World I think.
Kes
Kes
I made a facebook page for Gemelle Games, but have never put anything on it. I did it principally to prevent anyone else using that name on FB. I've never used my personal page either. I really just cannot be bothered.
Ramiro
Ramiro
There was a initialitve on the spanish community to push a rm social network, it didn't work well...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh boi!! Nikki angst!!

Not sure what to call the shrooms, but they eat you up inside for a week, and then they leave you with suicidal thoughts or something. I'm not sure yet.
Turns out our homegirl got an accidental whiff of em. :kaosigh:
Just released a new trailer for Manafinder! It's the TGS trailer! :D I'm very happy with the result!
sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be nice right? cause its Beta... right?...

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moss-eater