RPG Maker Forums

PixelHeart
PixelHeart
neither, its more natural that way :3 .
Kaimen
Kaimen
I had local anesthesia when my bottom right ones got removed. I guess it was alright but the problem is that you are fully conscious. If you're highly sensitive I guess general anesthesia would be better.
Sharm
Sharm
Being put under is nice because you sleep through it but it's more dangerous. Local is more likely to be painful and it's more difficult for the surgeon to work. I prefer being put under, but I've gone under multiple times with no ill effects so it's safe for me.
Kaimen
Kaimen
Not to mention you're still drugged when you wake up and things are bound to be freaky. XD
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I was put all the way under. It's nice because then it's just over. The aftermath is pretty unpleasant so it was nice to "skip" the actual surgery.
Dalph
Dalph
I have no idea since I still have all of them. <_<
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
@Dalph- Oh...so your one of those people....those people with perfect oral hi-gene?... =____= and you call yourself a morally bankrupt member of the villainous counsel!! As an aspiring villain i proudly declare that i have had two whole teeth extracted! My mis-scruples abound!! (but seriously....I wish i had been better about my teeth when i was younger. :p )
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Wisdom teeth have nothing to do with dental hygiene. They just don't fit in most people's mouths.
Kaimen
Kaimen
It's not like you can do anything about those freaking wisdom teeth. My bottom left one still needs to be op'd out because it's turned a full 90 degrees. XD
Celianna
Celianna
I will never get the "let's put you under and extract all your teeth" thing.

Tell your dentist they should be extracted at different times. You don't want to extract teeth on both sides, because then you can't chew properly for at least a week. If you extract only one, you can still chew on the other side and wait for it to heal, to extract the other one.

Go for local anesthesia. That thing will be whipped out in a second.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I still have mine. It'd be more tolerable if they'd stop cutting my mouth.
Dalph
Dalph
@Deathswallow:

Yeah, I'm a Dark Lord with shiny teeth, buahahahah. And yeah, wisdom teeth are basically useless and have nothing to do with dental hygiene, but for some reason mine are still there. :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.
The dumbest mechanic I just encountered today : boss recovers 10% HP when a party member is KO-ed, who thinks this is a great idea again...?
Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreePint97