RPG Maker Forums

Marquise*
Marquise*
You're part of it? o_O

Seems well enough for another Once Upon A Time Space mood ->

I mean, you know all the visual futurism design that made the series feel so out of this world while feeling so close to the real world?
Dimitris
Dimitris
Yes I have a track of mine in the compilation and also I contributed a guitar solo to the track you hear in the video! Btw where did you remember that series? Wow, such a long time ago! Though I remember watching Once Upon A Time...Life!!!!
Marquise*
Marquise*
It was the second series after Once Upon A Time Man! (initially before made as half hours format just small 2 minutes capsules between two TV shows) Wich Barillé found interesting to do when he closed the fist series with the question.. what about humanity after the 80s? And got to space as if all along it was narrated from some arch to save humanity from their planet turned into wasteland.

Then they started to go into the speculative future with information they already had...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz