andddd I'm hungry :p

What meat you having, if any?
Jasutin Rai
Jasutin Rai
Needs more salt.

*Munch* Munch*
Lunarea
Lunarea
A very nice cut of thick beef, simmering away in the crock-pot with beef stock, onions and baby carrots... Sooooo delish!
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Slow cooking equals 12 hours of my stomach growling. It's probably one of my favorite ways to prepare my food though. XD
Scythuz
Scythuz
Oh stop, you're making it worse! ;w; Aren't you going to have any potatoes with it though?
Jasutin Rai
Jasutin Rai
Always needs potatoes.
Lunarea
Lunarea
Yes, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn cobblets, a salad and fresh rolls. And I'm so starving ;_;
Scythuz
Scythuz
Mmmm, oops sorry! I'm making it worse too now aren't I? xD
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
I've been making deer and mushroom stew since a little after dawn, just to have it ready for dinner. Just can't beat the taste of slow-cooking things.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I'm going to have to come find your house. I love venison.
Lunarea
Lunarea
Yum! That sounds so delicious, Alexander. And I agree! Slow-cooking in my crock-pot is a staple whenever the weather is cool or cold.

In hot summers, we switch it with grilling.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I love cooking roasts. The smell makes your mouth water. I love it when the skin of a roast chicken is all golden and crispy. :D
Scythuz
Scythuz
I haven't had venison in years!
mlogan
mlogan
That's what I have in my crock pot too!!! Have been home yet to be tortured though. And we're having "crash" potatoes, instead of mashed.
mlogan
mlogan
*haven't
The Stranger
The Stranger
Crash potatoes, what's that?
Marsigne
crash potatoes :o
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
@the stranger and Marsigne: they're sort of like halfway between mashed potatoes and fries. You boil them, then mash them a little bit and slather them in oil before cooking in the oven till golden brown...potatoes truly are one of the most diversely prepared foods on the planet.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Oh. I've never heard of them before. Sounds interesting. Might have to try to make it myself. Thanks for that, Alexander.
Marsigne
Nice :) haven't heard of them before too, and they look good xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making my character able to jump around the map because I'm bored and I already did my childhood "I'm bored" punishment of doing dishes.
Actor2_7 added!

Stream is running late, but will begin shortly with some Darkest Dungeon!
More plugins coming this Wednesday, along with updates to our core engine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrFujioka