RPG Maker Forums

Indrah
Indrah
"Holy **** you are a ***** this is why i hate lets plays, people like you do them to discourage developers because you got this giant stick up youre ass and think you can do better this is why theres hardly new games that are good in the world because people like you also you sound like you have a cock in youre mouth."
Indrah
Indrah
You need a towel to wipe all that vile puke off you, bro?

(God forbid they actually saw one of the actually HARSH LPs I did. That one wasn't even that mean XD)
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
There's some sound logic there, I don't know how you can dispute that. You know cause that's why there aren't any new good games...not that there are just a bunch of terrible ones released.
Seriel
Seriel
lolololololololololololololol
Indrah
Indrah
I AM THE REASON NO GOOD GAMES ARE OUT IN THE WORLD. HOLY **** I AM THE GREATEST VILLAIN! DO YOU HEAR THAT DALPH! I AM GREATEST! XD
Seriel
Seriel
I quite like the comment on Cope Island for the 2014 IGMC. It's great,
Indrah
Indrah
Do I get paid for this lofty "censor of all good things ever" thing? Coz I mean...sounds like it's a lotta work. I would require some remunneration for all my effort, yeah? XD
Indrah
Indrah
Kirikaz I'm not omniscient so either copy over or link that sheit XD
Indrah
Indrah
(I'm not omniscient YET. Maybe if I level up this skill I can choose that perk?)
Seriel
Seriel
Susan
Susan
I don't know. I think Dalph is still the greatest villain. I mean, he did cause Skype to break down and isolate millions of users worldwide. ;)
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Ooo, we could hand out an award each year for best rpg maker web villain; so far Dalph and Indrah are up for nomination!
Susan
Susan
+1 Vox Novus. ;D
Indrah
Indrah
Gotta make those "Vote for me! Extra *****y!" posters then XD For Villain Elections (that should be a game)
Dalph
Dalph
@Indrah:

That was pretty evil, indeed but can you do this? I don't think so:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Upcoming boss. Messing around with the tint as it's in a drained sewer system.
Okay... This was an important decision. What to say. Happy autumn. :)

It seems opening MZ with the executable doesn't register it in steam. So on my steam account, it says I only used MZ for 5 hours lol.
Our program, who art in memory,
Called by thy name;
Thy operating system run;
Thy function be done at runtime as it was on development.
Give us this day our daily output.
And forgive us our code duplication,
as we forgive those who
duplicate code against us.
And lead us not into frustration;
But deliver us from GOTOs.
For thine is algorithm,
The computation, and the solution,
Looping forever and ever.
Return;
NeoPGX wrote on Kes's profile.
Oh hey I just saw your comment on my profile status update.

The thing is I have twitter set up mark all my content as being potentially sensitive by default. I do it as a precaution even though I very rarely upload any such content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsaacSkyder