RPG Maker Forums

Link
Link
Ouch... How'd you find out? Check your credit score?
Milkdud
Milkdud
Damn, that sucks, hopefully it didn't.
tpasmall
tpasmall
Yeah, they told me they couldn't give me my report because they can't confirm my identity because my address doesn't match their records, even though I've been living here over 4 years...so now on top of another bogus court case I'm dealing with (someone forging my signature on medical documents), I've got to deal with this. It's just been a crappy day.
SolarGale
SolarGale
Omg dude, sounds like you're have a really ****ty time, hopefully you can get back some normality when you sort that out.
tpasmall
tpasmall
Yeah I hope so too, ever since May things have been crazy.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
So the question is, how do I know this is the real you? :p
Milkdud
Milkdud
Mind**** right there.
tpasmall
tpasmall
Damn, now I wonder if I'm the real me. All this crazy stuff started happening right around the time I got the concussion. Maybe I'm not me at all. Maybe I'm someone else and someone else is me. !!!!
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Who is the guy—

Who is the guy in the rec room?

Where did he come from?

Why does he look like me?
Link
Link
Your identity might not have been stolen. I noticed a lot of those sites are really picky on how you type your address. The first time I checked my credit score, I typed in my address as Road instead of Drive. 2 years later, I put in Drive, and they said that they weren't authorized to release the information just because of putting down Drive.
tpasmall
tpasmall
@Touch how have I never seen the trailer for that movie before!!!! it looks incredible!

@Link- I'm hoping its something like that, but I called experian and talked to a supervisor and he said they're going to look into it but it might be a couple weeks before they can confirm who I am, idk.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while
MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol
currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hopefullyfinishinggame