Chester
Chester
It was like trying to force feed steak to vegetarians...meow
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Well duh... this IS STEAM we're talkin' about here :p
SomaelCK
SomaelCK
Make it 3D, Make it 3D, hurr durr. Kids...
taarna23
taarna23
Not to mention all the "graphics all look the same this is a total ripoff" posts. Yuck. I think I'll stay here. People here at least tend toward reasonable reasons for not wanting the new one yet.
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
Or the worst are: wai shoulde ai pey 80? Ai just bout ace! This jusst ane upgraad. U greidy devs...
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
At least there is not yet a flood of guys going again to say that real devs code their engine themselves... I'd love to know if these kind of guys use MS word for example. They should code their own word processing programme, else it's too easy.
Bonkers
Bonkers
What how are they talking about a developer tool already? no one has used it yet.
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
Because its team, its full of Jon snows... But they talk anyway.
trouble time
trouble time
After reading this I had to go to the steam MV page. I love it!
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
* its steam
Chester
Chester
I CANT BELIEVE MV ISNT IN 3D :D
taarna23
taarna23
"Real" devs can go right ahead and code from scratch. The rest of us will dodge reinventing the wheel and actually get something done.
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
My point exactly :)
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
It's terrible, people don't understand the product at all, why isn't it 3D because thats not what this is! ITs meant to evoke the feeling of old school rpgs and be easy to run on a computer compared to high tech 3d engines. Then there was people saying its irrelevant in 2015...
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
I can't believe it's 3D! I can't believe it's not released yet! I can't believe it's not free! I can't believe it's not butter ._.
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
*It's not 3D, my bad.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
lol it should be butter.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?
Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bangjoe