Comments on Profile Post by That Odd One

1. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That would be nice foresight on their part; but most of them wouldn't have known about the release date so unlikely.
    Oct 5, 2015
  2. Susan
    Susan
    I highly doubt it. MV isn't out yet, so they don't have the materials they need to study before they can make some.
    Oct 5, 2015
    2 people like this.
  3. mlogan
    mlogan
    I believe it's also unsure at this point how such things will be handled since the RTP is not going to be free download like in the past. If I read things in the big thread correctly.
    Oct 5, 2015
  4. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @mlogan yeah its directly packaged with the engine; thus there is no RTP that you have to download.
    Oct 5, 2015
  5. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    There's still a handful of ReStaff that can still be used in MV. Such as music and battlers. I'm sure there will be plug-ins to allow for icons, tilesets and sprites.
    Oct 5, 2015
  6. mlogan
    mlogan
    Yeah, and any fully custom stuff of course would be allowed, I would think. But edits would be the tricky part.
    Oct 5, 2015
  7. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    For example, mine and Thalzon's battlers are usable for MV since our TOS state any project.
    Oct 5, 2015
  8. Susan
    Susan
    ^ That's great to know. :)
    Oct 5, 2015
    2 people like this.
  9. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I cannot make the materials or display them until the NDA has been lifted on the 23rd.
    Oct 5, 2015
  10. Candacis
    Candacis
    I'm gonna say... no. I still haven't seen all of the graphics for mv, we don't know if we even can share edits and for me the early release was a big surprise.
    Oct 5, 2015
  11. Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    I think the early release surprised everyone :)
    Oct 5, 2015
  12. Kaimen
    Kaimen
    I may not be re-staff, but I'll still be creating an abundance of music. :)
    Oct 5, 2015