RPG Maker Forums

NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
Legacy of the void!? God I haven't been keeping up on my Starcraft.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
You should! I'm not a fan of playing as Protoss (or even their story missions in general), but what they've released as trailers looks awesome and makes me want to play their campaign!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Go with Fallout 4 if you're forced to make a decision.
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
Ive messed with the Protoss but they're not my favorite either but those trailer look awsome. My life for Auir
The Stranger
The Stranger
Battle Net doesn't have a release date for Legacy of the Void. Just says winter 2015\2016.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
That's kind of why I'm confused. Amazon is telling me that my order changed to "delivered on Nov. 10, 2015".
The Stranger
The Stranger
I do hope it is released before Christmas. I'd like to finish the single player campaign. I liked the Terran and Zerg campaigns (apart from anything to do with the Primal Zerg) so I'm hoping the Protoss campaign will give us a satisfying conclusion. Don't play multiplayer, so I don't really care about the changes they've made to that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a little simplistic, but it does support entering custom pronouns.
Uugh, got a passive aggressive complaint at work and now I'm not sure how to respond...
I really wish I could find work with a similar schedule to my gf(10-5 or 11-6)
I need some moneys >.>
I didn't realize that Deers can grow so big... I almost hit one while going home from work - phew... approx 10cm separated us from accident... (tomorrow link to video from my dashcam). I'm too shocked to think straight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betamoka