Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Amnell

1. The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    What were ur initial words for encounter?
    Oct 8, 2015
  2. mlogan
    mlogan
    So basically, you're sexist for being nice to women?
    Oct 8, 2015
  3. taarna23
    taarna23
    Of course. Didn't you know? Men are only nice to women if they want something. *eyeroll*
    Oct 8, 2015
  4. The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    Eh, that ain't true. Not very true at all!!! /looks at Taarna23 in questions then *eyerolls* XD
    Oct 8, 2015
  5. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @taarna23 actually that's not the point of this issue its that men shouldn't do considerate things for women solely because of their gender not because they are after something.
    Oct 8, 2015
  6. Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    People get offended too easy nowadays...
    Oct 8, 2015
  7. Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    If it makes you feel better, just a few days ago, I was called and yelled "a rat" by the delivery guy just because I didn't tip him. Even though the delivery cost is the 10% of the total. I was like "seriously? -.-"...
    Oct 8, 2015
  8. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Kyuukon That factors in other stuff like gas expenditures and what-not though to. Usually you still throw the person a small tip. I wouldn't compare the issues though they are very different.
    Oct 8, 2015
  9. Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    @Vox Novus: Maybe but still I got a bit pissed off by the attitude. He doesn't know my economic situation and I reserve all rights to tip or not regardless of what he thinks. Go ask the company you work for a "tip" and if the job isn't profitable just go look somewhere else...

Anyway, I thought I can somehow relate to the op so I posted it xD
    Oct 8, 2015
  10. Alexa Angel
    Alexa Angel
    I wish waaaaaaaaaaay more men were benevolent sexists. hehe.. Don't change Alexander.
    Oct 8, 2015