Comments on Profile Post by Knightmare

1. Zeramae
    Zeramae
    Not at all Knightmare; I'd say it was if she was still in her teens, but I think it's perfectly fine. I know more than one couple with a 10+ year difference who are happy together.
    Sep 12, 2012
  2. Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Its not gross, if she likes you then yeah make her happy go out on a date with her. She is legal age anyways and old enough to make decisions so I don't see the problem. :3
    Sep 12, 2012
  3. Julien Brightside
    Julien Brightside
    Well, if you like her and you ask her, the worst that can happen is that she says no. I think you should go for it.
    Sep 12, 2012
  4. Levi
    Levi
    18+ is fair game. It's funny how 28-18 is soo wierd. Yet 50-40 or 60-50 isn't. Right in around the 20s is where people are generally sexually "mature". Some mature at 15, some and 25... so it depends. But I say, if she's into you... go for it.
    Sep 12, 2012
  5. Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Thanks for the feedback. Usually I don't have a problem making decisions but this one has me a little puzzled. Almost everyone I asked (here and in real life) said there's nothing wrong with it. But honestly I'm not even sure I want to be in a relationship. I've been single for 8 years and I'm happy as can be and getting in a relationship might ruin that.
    Sep 12, 2012
  6. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    When my parents married my dad was 41 and my mom was 20. So I don't really think its that weird.
    Sep 12, 2012
  7. ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    The only question is do you like her and is she single or married? If you like her and she is single..best of luck !

.oh that was the 11th. So how'd it go?
    Sep 29, 2012
  8. Νύξ
    Νύξ
    I dont think love should have age classes.Go for it big guy ^__^<3
    Oct 6, 2012
  9. Νύξ
    Νύξ
    well maby it should if one of the members is under 18 but past that line i say go for it XD
    Oct 26, 2012