RPG Maker Forums

Zeramae
Zeramae
Not at all Knightmare; I'd say it was if she was still in her teens, but I think it's perfectly fine. I know more than one couple with a 10+ year difference who are happy together.
Kaiser
Kaiser
Its not gross, if she likes you then yeah make her happy go out on a date with her. She is legal age anyways and old enough to make decisions so I don't see the problem. :3
Julien Brightside
Julien Brightside
Well, if you like her and you ask her, the worst that can happen is that she says no. I think you should go for it.
Levi
Levi
18+ is fair game. It's funny how 28-18 is soo wierd. Yet 50-40 or 60-50 isn't. Right in around the 20s is where people are generally sexually "mature". Some mature at 15, some and 25... so it depends. But I say, if she's into you... go for it.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Thanks for the feedback. Usually I don't have a problem making decisions but this one has me a little puzzled. Almost everyone I asked (here and in real life) said there's nothing wrong with it. But honestly I'm not even sure I want to be in a relationship. I've been single for 8 years and I'm happy as can be and getting in a relationship might ruin that.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
When my parents married my dad was 41 and my mom was 20. So I don't really think its that weird.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?
Halloween is my favorite of the international festive days, always gets me in the mood to draw cute devil things...
Asked a child in the bus if it would pull its mask up and the mom who sat somewhere else started yelling at me and promising that she would curb stomp me if I ever dare to do that again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themebattle