RPG Maker Forums

nio kasgami
Archeia
Archeia
You already have a cat girl. Get out of here nio.
Dr.Yami
Dr.Yami
I want to see me!!!

Jk, I want to see Ernest <3
Schlangan
Schlangan
The fire elemental girl from XP, since in the questions people complain about only guys.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
:c......but but
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
Natalie then!
Sharm
Sharm
If I said the guy in black on the Ace cover would you kill me? ;) Kidding, kidding. I'd like Hilda from XP or one of the white haired baddies from VX/Ace
AstoXx
AstoXx
NAIA! I don't even care that she's "unofficial" or whatever. Naia is just too awesome, so she's now retroactively official because I said so.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Shouldn't you be sleeping?
SOC
SOC
Cynthia! That hat is so iconic!
mlogan
mlogan
Rick, Rick, Rick!!!
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
i want to see Arshes
VideoWizard
VideoWizard
If Alex is already planned, Fess from RPG Maker 95. I guess he can be older now (not TOO old). Vance: Aluxes already appeared. Arshes and Aluxes are the same character.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
I want the Sephiroth clone on it!!....(i forgot his name..... <_< )
Archeia
Archeia
Aluxes and Alex are already in the show:
Faye Valentine
Faye Valentine
Rick, or the samurai guy from Ace's RTP.
MirageV
MirageV
Naia.
mlogan
mlogan
I think Makio would support a Rick appearance too. Maybe?
Missile
Missile
dudebro Bennett
Harold Ållaberg

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ninguemligah