RPG Maker Forums

Nirwanda
Nirwanda
What about Seiken Densetsu 3 or Legend of Mana? They were both great.
Liak
Liak
But not as good as the original. The strangest thing to me is the controls (or how they felt) got a lot worse. As if they had lost the engine and failed at recreating it.
AstoXx
AstoXx
Children was pretty fun. Not as great as Secret, but it felt like it had potential.
Ultimacj
Ultimacj
Children was a button masher and doesn't matter who you pick they're over powered. Dawn of Mana (currently playing) is "ok but it's not great. SD3 was prob the closest SoM. But the original is still the greatest....
tati light
Legend of Mana was fantastic, didn't you like it?
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
Legend of mana was defintely good. Actually probably better as it had many different story lines and awesome skills.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap