Comments on Profile Post by Touchfuzzy

1. Archeia
    Archeia
    Still inconvenient ;-;
    Sep 13, 2012
  2. hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Lord, why is everyone getting their card numbers stolen now? You are like the fourth person this month I have heard about in that situation.
    Sep 13, 2012
  3. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I'm not sure how they got mine. The only sites I use are reputable places, and the only order I placed through a place I was a bit :| about I paid with paypal, not my card.
    Sep 13, 2012
  4. Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Believe it or not, it's possible to guess the number. One in a million chance, but I've seen it happen before. Sorry to hear that happened :(
    Sep 13, 2012
  5. Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I had a credit card number stolen once. Never used the card online, either. Just the grocery store and a couple clothing stores. I'm guessing someone from one of the clothing stores swiped it. -_-
    Sep 13, 2012
  6. hyde9318
    hyde9318
    And to think, everyone is slowly moving over to electronic payments and credit cards. It will eventually become to unsafe to buy anything that people will be scared to even do it.
    Sep 13, 2012
  7. tpasmall
    tpasmall
    This happened to my brother about a year ago, he went to Michaels and used a credit card, someone hacked Michaels banking system and stole thousands of credit cards. I try to only use cash for anything except gas and online purchases (where I use paypal).
    Sep 13, 2012