RPG Maker Forums

Psyker
Psyker
I tried to be honestly. The Revenant looked promising but felt just the same as Guild Wars 2. While they do the right stuff to be successful ArenaNet really lost sight of their initial vision.
Psyker
Psyker
i.e. They promised little to no grind and eventually the game became nothing but massive grind end game.
LeeOccleshaw
LeeOccleshaw
Haha, I don't think I've ever grinded at anything other than peoples faces in PVP. I don't aim for ascended gear etc, I think it depends on what you want from the game. Watching the twitch stream anyway, arenanet are getting drunk to celebrate the launch.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balthier