RPG Maker Forums

Vox Novus
Vox Novus
I want to but two things: its only 20 days so I want to devote enough time to make a game with it and I'm concerned over the bugs, idk if they will update the trial's bugs or not.
taarna23
taarna23
Given that when I was installed I was prompted for my key or to use a trial, I would hazard a guess that the trial and full version are one and the same.
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Doesn't the trial have a limitation? Or was it like Ace trial, where you had full access for 30 days? I know with Lite it was a bit rough. I made a game for the Face Contest with only Ace lite :) )
Knighteriius
Knighteriius
Khaos, wasn't that the lite edition?
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
:) ) yep! I made some major improvements with the full version, but I have yet to release it. I am going to dump a barrage of games on the internet in a few months. Mostly mini-games. Then I will start on some longer, more in-depth games.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
@Khaos as I said already, the mv trial is 20 days.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NekonoRyu