RPG Maker Forums

Silent Darkness
Silent Darkness
Yep! Resource Manager is gone!

But you're not supposed to miss it, remember? Alpha transparencies and stuff?
Silent Darkness
Silent Darkness
/extremesarcasm
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I do miss it, because this is going through like 20 folders, copying files, then finding where they go, and pasting them there.

Meh... it is what it is...
Silent Darkness
Silent Darkness
Also, you can't easily zap backgrounds transparent in spritesheets, don't forget. Not all spritesheets are alpha transparent.

There are people who want it added back in, myself included.
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
While it may be a bit of a hassle, it isn't the worst thing that could have happened.
Silent Darkness
Silent Darkness
That's kind of an understatement, if you ask me. I'll agree that there a hundred ridiculous, unrealistic scenarios that could objectively be called worse, but this is the kind of bad that still lets you keep working, and hangs onto you, whispering doubts into your ears as you work.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Might help if I knew where some of this goes. Wonder if there's a tutorial thingie somewhere....
Seriel
Seriel
If the folders are named right you can drag and drop the whole lot right in.
Silent Darkness
Silent Darkness
Hehe....you know what's funny? I was talking with a friend over Steam, and he thought that the Resource Manager was supposed to make it easier to learn where everything goes so you can do it manually.

Now, the file system is more convoluted and there's no resource manager....
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Well, the folders are named right, but where the heck does "Pictures" go? Ha ha, there's no matching folder anywhere. I guess I just copy the whole folder?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STZarok