Comments on Profile Post by Leo Epitav

1. Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I prefer challenging battles. I guess that count's as high difficulty? :) (\s/)
    Oct 26, 2015
  2. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Depends on the audience, some people (myself included) will look at the most spectacularly interactive and cutting-edge battle system and be bored with it if it is to easy (think suikoden 5, love most suikoden but I cannot lose at that game, and I have tried) . Other people will tell you that anything more difficult than pokemon is to hard to be fun.
    Oct 26, 2015
  3. Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Pokémon is sometimes pretty challenging in my oppinion. ;)

Some games like Shin Megami would be for sure to hard for most of the audiance. :)

Unique classes and the need of using the right element and stuff is actually way more important then a high difficulty, probably. :D (\s/)
    Oct 26, 2015
  4. JAD94
    JAD94
    Or, fun and difficult/challenging ;)
    Oct 26, 2015
  5. Leo Epitav
    Leo Epitav
    I don't want people to suffer trial and error but I don't want them to repeat the attack button.
    Oct 26, 2015
  6. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @Leo then get rid of the attack button, and the guard as well. Some traditions are wonderful and should be kept, others should be burned in a fire.

@gameprincessluna: maybe they've gotten more difficult, truth be told I quit the series at silver.
    Oct 26, 2015