Iavra
Iavra
But i want to be Neutral!
??????
??????
Lol, unlucky then? :p
Iavra
Iavra
TypeError: Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The provided float value is non-finite.

:p
Harold Ållaberg
Harold Ållaberg
^ I get that error randomly a lot (in various projects), I think it has something to do with performance and not the code.
??????
??????
No, thats certainly a code error, but its something I had never encountered before.. Its basically trying to draw a gauge and failing miserably, and it seems to be a default error too, so yea.. I'll look into it a little more. :)
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
Hey, good idea.

Some feedback:

I couldn't enter my name (a problem on my end maybe?).

You can cancel the points spent in mhp, mmp, atk and def, while you can't do so with the others.

You tried to cast tornado: http://i.imgur.com/yShPFhU.png (I have a really terrible internet connection that slowed the game to a crawl, could that have anything to do with it?)
??????
??????
Yes, you just have to make sure the game screen is selected, and type your name. You can only cancel points you have spent in a stat, you cannot remove any of the default 8 points.

And wtf, why do people keep getting this error :/
Iavra
Iavra
2031 points, but i can only see myself and the default entries. I'm guessing it's not an online highscore, huh?
Nirwanda
Nirwanda
I just checked it again, you can only cancel spent points in these 4.
??????
??????
Yea Lavra, it is online, but everyone else keeps getting some gradient error.

I will look into the distribution points error thing too :)
Iavra
Iavra

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enchant1x