RPG Maker Forums

Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
I see you there mate. some trainees are just useless but unable to question themselves and so blame the trainer for their failings.

blame the very lax recruitment who hires people not fit for a job. (are you training people in tech support, because that pattern look soo familiar to me :)
optimum45
optimum45
You damaged her fragile participation trophy reality. She'll survive, and you should continue to do what you're doing.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I am training people to do Data Entry. What is that? It's copying data from a piece of paper into a computer screen so that the information can be processed and people can be paid or denied payment.

It's such a simple job, anyone can do it. The only tricky part about it is learning where to enter which fields on the screen and dealing with particular errors that crop up from time to time.

I just hate that I made so much effort to teach her and she blames me fo...
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
for not understanding it.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
People have different capabilities. She might be a bit slower on the uptake or maybe it's just not the job for her, Whatever's the case, there's no reason to be mad at her for not being able to grasp the job requirements. I'm actually surprised. If you hate people so much, why train them on the first place?
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
@matseb, while what you say is true as well, I understand where Tai MT goes. that person didnt quit because she felt the job was too hard, or even because she said "in the end I'm not fit for that job". she quitted and give as explanation that the Trainer was too hard on her. the Angry feeling does not come from hating her as a person, but from the fact that she blamed Tai as the reason to quit.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
It's part of my job. Boss asks me to train someone, I train them. Probably helps that I got it made standard to teach new employees Data Entry so they understand how to work the claims much better.

The only way to not understand Data Entry is if you can't understand "type this here" even with cheat sheets that show you how and where, so that means you don't care, or you are in the wrong line of work.

Also, they ask me to train because I'm fantas...
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
fantastic at it. :D Weird, right?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luizg156