RPG Maker Forums

FLG'sRetnuh
aaaand, he got stuck because he couldn't find out how to escape...I guess that's what I get for not having a tutorial...
EternalShadow
EternalShadow
lol, I played that as well!
FLG'sRetnuh
huh, cool.
Rikifive
Rikifive
Null? No magic? What to do? Rage quit. =P
FLG'sRetnuh
Oh, and on another note, I had someone else play the game on request, and they didn't rage quit on the first ghost =P:
Rikifive
Rikifive
But he got shrekt, then rage quit. =P

I thought it's a full playthrough and watched the whole let's play, but... =P I guess I'll have to play that by myself when I'll find some free time. =3
FLG'sRetnuh
Yeah, I guess so =3 Thanks.
Rikifive
Rikifive
Do you have a thread with your game?
FLG'sRetnuh
No, if you want to download it, you'll have to use the link in my about me page.
Artificer
Artificer
you are welcome, honestly your game was pretty well done, an original story, i expected to make more noise, i was recording over 200 games for the contest, that is why i could not play it for much time but definitely is one of the best for the igmc (it is my you-tube channel)
Artificer
Artificer
is not a rage quit, is a showcase video, i had to play around 290 games in a month, i keep the time under the five minutes -.-, your game was cool.
Rikifive
Rikifive
@FLG Have you wondering about making one? That way you could easier get feedback and your game would be simply more available.

@Artificer No worries with 'rage quit', I was just joking. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmydark