Comments on Profile Post by Ruby

1. Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    But otherwise, people can't help you. *hugs* (\s/)
    Nov 3, 2015
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    We're all new to MV! And we all get questions at times. Your question could help others out, too.
    Nov 3, 2015
  3. Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    don't be embarrassed by what other might think, just ask yourself, do you want to know or not? If yes, the wiill to know is stronger that the opinion of others
    Nov 3, 2015
  4. Dalph
    Dalph
    You can always PM someone if you are not sure about posting it in public or not.
    Nov 3, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  5. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Or just ask one of us on skype if you need to?
    Nov 3, 2015
  6. Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. :)
    Nov 3, 2015
  7. Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    I presume that everyone here, with the exception of mods/web staff/restaff knows as little as possible until they prove that they know everything :p
    Nov 3, 2015
  8. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree with Ms Littlefish. MV is a new system to even the pros and will require questions to be asked. Someone may already figured out what you are having trouble with. By sharing information we come across though our own struggles we can save others from having to go through the same struggles we endured.
    Nov 3, 2015
  9. Shaz
    Shaz
    @Silent Darkness - don't assume mods/web staff/restaff know what they're doing either. I'm just making it up as I go ;)
    Nov 3, 2015
  10. Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Ah, but I have to.

Because they're the big cheese....or acorns~
    Nov 3, 2015
  11. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    The only way to know is to ask. What's more important, reputation? Or credibility as a developer (How well your game(s) will do)?
    Nov 3, 2015
  12. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Lol Shaz now it makes sense.
    Nov 3, 2015
  13. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Plus we are all friends here supporting each other that is what makes this forum great.
    Nov 3, 2015
  14. Ruby
    Ruby
    It's more of, I really don't know how to word stuff and so generally my posts don't make much sense. I'm trying to find the best way to word my question. Haha. It isn't about reputation, more of a realization for myself.
    Nov 3, 2015