Comments on Profile Post by ??????

1. Tsukihime
    Tsukihime
    As long as it makes it easier for people to find plugins, I will use it.
    Nov 3, 2015
  2. ??????
    Nov 3, 2015
  3. Tsukihime
    Tsukihime
    Also, I will be re-directing links to my website. Would that work? Some other places don't like it and want all the content completely hosted on their site.
    Nov 3, 2015
  4. Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    While I haven't personally worked on the plugin upload bit, I believe you should be able to define an external link for the plugin to go to your site. Not sure if you cn set it up to ONLY be an external link, that you'll have to ask Ramiro about right now.

But that's certainly something we can consider adding in if there's enough interest.
    Nov 3, 2015
  5. ??????
    ??????
    Each version must be packaged in some zip file, but you can have an external link for each plugin too - I just link mine back to github. Its also going to work in line with my in game plugin installer, so plugins hosted there, wont even have to be downloaded manually by the user - they can just use the plugin importer in their game and install it direct - that will take a few more days though ^_^
    Nov 3, 2015
  6. Ramiro
    Ramiro
    you can edit the internal/external link anytime you want/need, keep in mind you must provide an internal link always...
    Nov 3, 2015
  7. ??????
    ??????
    ^ to allow proper version management :)
    Nov 3, 2015
  8. Kane Hart
    Kane Hart
    Nov 3, 2015
  9. Tsukihime
    Tsukihime
    What's an internal link? The file upload? Could I just upload a text file that tells people to go to my website? I'd rather have full control over my source.
    Nov 3, 2015
  10. Tsukihime
    Tsukihime
    By "full control" I mean, have it in one place.
    Nov 3, 2015
  11. ??????
    ??????
    the restriction has been removed and you can now link solely to your source files :)
    Nov 3, 2015
  12. ??????
    ??????
    or blog or whatever :D
    Nov 3, 2015
  13. Tsukihime
    Tsukihime
    Signed up. Request youtube preview in plugin description!
    Nov 3, 2015
  14. ??????
    ??????
    that shouldnt be too hard, as long as a valid youtube link it given :)
    Nov 3, 2015