RPG Maker Forums

NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
Also I've ran into a glitch where tiles keep on disappearing from the map.
Valkyriet
Valkyriet
I'm actually waiting for a christmas sale (if that happens). Although I think I should check the demo before buying it as well.
Lunarea
Lunarea
MV won't be in a Christmas sale this year. It's locked for 6 months to give those who pre-ordered the best deal. :)
Dalph
Dalph
ACE doesn't have native mouse support, mobile support, a native sideview bs, a good and versatile character generator, an event test feature, an event searcher command, an extra mapping layer, HD support and a way bigger database though.

Also no NeoFantasy, that is not a glitch, the tile passability is simply not setted correctly, if you put stuff (tiles) on tiles with the "star" you have to set the passability of this stuff as "star" as well. That's why they disa...
Dalph
Dalph
...ppear.
estriole
estriole
event test feature is not good in my opinion... because it actually didn't create map data. thus any plugin that fetch map note will crash :D .

if only the Test_Event.json contain info about which map call it... i can write some patch to fix this issues. :D .
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
The event test feature is a really good addition but every thing they advertised as new features are already available as scripts for ace. I understand that almost anything can be done with scriots and as such any new feature is possible in previous makers so This isn't realy their fault but these new features were the main driving point (aside from JavaScript) to purches this engine. The character generator is great much much better than the one in ace but the problem is its ony really u...
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
Useful in non-commercial projects. Mv is great for someone upgrading from xp but for people who have vx/ace the improvements are minimal. Hd support event tester and searcher and exporting to multiple platforms is much easier.
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
These are nice features to have but I'm not about to buy an 80$ engine just for them, I will definatly get mv one day but as of now it doesn't seem worth it (this is my opinion don't kill me)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igorduffeck