RPG Maker Forums

Silent Darkness
Silent Darkness
Welcome to the modern day internet. Where any gutless punk with a computer gets to trick themselves into thinking they can do whatever they want.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
In my day, we just left a reply to the topic and tried to be as adult as possible so people would take it seriously and not yell stuff like "noob" or "little kid" at you. I guess that's changed in the last 10 years?
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Sadly it isn't all children...
Crimson Dragon Inc.
Crimson Dragon Inc.
meh most people like that should go dance in front of a speeding train, but i digress what game maybe your critique can inspire me in my early development of my game

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
switchstone