Ms Littlefish
One Punch Man!
Ramiro
Ramiro
boku no pi....

Ok, watch bobobo
mjshi
mjshi
Shokugeki no Souma, Beelzebub, Gintama... Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun!

Other than those, a... rather interesting... manga would be Mr.Macho. That one was hilarious xD
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
looked up Boku no pico for fun.......Ramiro!?
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
yuru yuri!
hiromu656
hiromu656
devil is a part timer
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
@Hiromu656: That show was hilarious.
Schlangan
Schlangan
I should check One Punch Man anime too. The manga is hella funny (especially the original version from One, the art does not matter, the story is top notch)
Seacliff
Seacliff
Daily Lives of High School Boys
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I thought full Metal panic and fumoffu were pretty funny.
Demimura
Demimura
Bento, gintama, Why Can't Seiya Toudoin (Age 16) Get a Girlfriend the last one is a drama but its based of the manga and it was hella funny
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Cromartie High School!
SamBargeron
SamBargeron
Watamote and Azumanga Daioh come to mind... I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs... Ouran Host Club... Lucky Star... Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya...
SamBargeron
SamBargeron
Some of those I suggested are more "fun" than "funny"...
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Martian Successor Nadesico.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

MrSaturnMZ.png Can confirm that Mr. Saturn is appearing in Vtubers Vs MOTHER and here's the MV/MZ compatible sprite sheet for them.
Final Fantasy IX is apparently getting an animated adaptation - coming from IGN, so this news has bite to it. FF9 is one of the best turn-based RPGs ever imo. https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-9-animated-series-announced
I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannesm