Comments on Profile Post by Ultimacj

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    Last I checked they don't even remove the commercials even if you do pay.
    Nov 10, 2015
  2. Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Yeah I heard that too. Pretty sad. I don't mind commercials but sometimes 120 second add can equal up to 180 second ad (no it's not my bandwidth if it was the stream itself would lag!)
    Nov 10, 2015
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    Hulu can be pretty unwatchable for me because my connection isn't very consistent. Internet blipped? You must reload the page, watch a string of commercials, forward it back to where you think you were in the show, watch a whole new string of commercials, do that again because you didn't guess right the first time and pray that you don't get a new blip in your connection while you're trying to figure out where you were!
    Nov 10, 2015
  4. Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    I like when an ad lags so bad hulu will say screw it and skip the ad and resume the show. Another trick is to keep refreshing til Hulu asks you to take a video survey which will allow to watch the rest commercial free. I try to watch Hulu to give 'props' to show, so the networks don't give'em the axe. Esp. during fall shows. So Many... And yet networks get mad if you 'download shows'. THERE'S TOO MANY OF THEM @.@
    Nov 10, 2015