RPG Maker Forums

Seriel
Seriel
Common Event Shop. (As far as I know)
Sharm
Sharm
I don't think there's anything for pixel based fonts yet.
Uzuki
Uzuki
Also weapon and armour durability.
taarna23
taarna23
Random dungeon generation!
Demimura
Demimura
tap facing, where you tap a key and face that direction with out taking a whole step.
Avery
Avery
A plugin for 24*24 or 48*48 icons so you can easily use the variety of Ace Icons in MV.
Jesse - PVGames
Jesse - PVGames
A plug-in for an MMORPG with seamless and persistent worlds, supporting thousands of players and dynamic events. Should be plug and play.
Sharm
Sharm
That sounds mega complex to me Jesse.
Bonkers
Bonkers
Gauge with variables
??????
??????
@Jesse, please define 'players'... If you mean imaginary, no problem, if you mean npcs, also no problem, but i doubt any rm game is gonna get anywhere near hundreds of players, never mind thousands at the same time ^_^
Jesse - PVGames
Jesse - PVGames
It was a jape :)
mjshi
mjshi
Custom parameters and the ability to remove certain unused parameters.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annalokta