Comments on Profile Post by Ruby

1. Ruby
    Ruby
    It would be strictly art/scripts/event code/sprite etc, no money involved.
    Nov 11, 2015
  2. Ruby
    Ruby
    If allowed I would make a thread for it.
    Nov 11, 2015
  3. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That's interesting how would it go exactly?
    Nov 11, 2015
  4. Ruby
    Ruby
    Everyone interested in participating would write what they would like to receive for their game within reason, as well as their strengths/weaknesses and I would assign them someone to make their resource for as well as assign someone for them.
    Nov 11, 2015
  5. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Huh, I'd give it a go then.
    Nov 11, 2015
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, I would except I always end up getting sick around Christmas and can't be counted on for anything.
    Nov 11, 2015
  7. Ruby
    Ruby
    It's why I wanted to get started early, I tend to get busy around Christmas but, I think if planned early enough/well enough, it would be fun! :)
    Nov 11, 2015
  8. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    You'd have to keep requests even though; If you got mostly artists and only a few musicians you can't have all the artists asking for music.
    Nov 11, 2015
  9. Ruby
    Ruby
    You aren't necessarily going to get what you asked for. But the fun thing about it, is that someone went out of their way to make you something and you should be grateful for whatever you get. ^_^
    Nov 11, 2015
  10. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Oh yeah I'm fine with that didn't know how exact you were trying to make this lol.
    Nov 11, 2015
  11. Ruby
    Ruby
    Sorry for not being clear!
    Nov 11, 2015
  12. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    That's not bad. I might be up for it.
    Nov 11, 2015
  13. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Maybe, I seem to be actually starting to be able to do some projects again. But be warned, my art is mediocre, my music is amateurish, and my writing is slow though I've been told it is high quality.
    Nov 11, 2015
  14. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Ruby, we did something like this last year with IGMC entries, where everyone had to play another person's project and review it. Maybe we could even do something like that?
    Nov 11, 2015
  15. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I would prefer a system in which people make stuff to give out (whatever they want) and then it is given out to a random person involved. (Your system sounds good too).
    Nov 11, 2015
  16. Ruby
    Ruby
    If anyone has any ideas, feel free to PM me! :)
    Nov 11, 2015