RPG Maker Forums

Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Looks good only I feel your tabs at the top of the page go a little un-noticed off to the side like they are.
Tsukihime
Tsukihime
However, because of that, I noticed the tabs, because I was looking for them.
Tsukihime
Tsukihime
Nice layout.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
@Tsukihime but should you need to look for them at all, shouldn't you see them first thing when going on the page. Especially if you are a new visitor to the site you'd want to see those pop on the page.
??????
??????
Many thanks. I spent quite some time on redoing it all and making it nice and user friendly ^_^

I will work on making the navigation bar tabs more noticeable for the next update. :D
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
@Dekita over all it looks great otherwise; look at the forums here as an example; tabs are near the middle and there is contrast between the black background and the white lettering that makes it pop.
The Infamous Bon Bon
The Infamous Bon Bon
I like the layout and it looks pretty too.
seita
seita
i must be missing something, it looks like the CSS isn't applied for me ;o
??????
??????
strange.. were you on my site recently? try a hard refresh of the webpage (Ctrl+F5). Or go to www.dekitarpg.com and see if it works from there? :P
Justice
Justice
Had the same issue with the CSS with the other url (。•́︿•̀。) nice!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.
About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
A caveman pokes his head in...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanorchard