RPG Maker Forums

Seriel
Seriel
I found a relatively great one but it got taken down shortly after iirc so I cant share it :/
Tsukihime
Tsukihime
@Jackus what was it called? White-flute?
Rikifive
Rikifive
...Because it was too good?

'Simple enough for a child' ... to hack a game with one click. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not going to say more, since it's obvious and I don't want to rant on anything. As much as I love RM, this is really bothering.
KockaAdmiralac
KockaAdmiralac
I made a thread once asking for somebody to make AES encryption... Apparently, nobody actually fullfilled the request, but I got some good ideas...

Yes, it was made by white-flute, and it was taken down because it was cracked.

Think again : what is that you are trying to protect?
KockaAdmiralac
KockaAdmiralac
(when I said AES encryption, I ment its implementation in Ruby, because OpenSSL::Cipher is included in openssl.so, and I can't load SO file -- Do NOT tell me about LoadSo, please, I messed with it about 3h, and failed.)
Rikifive
Rikifive
Well, mostly scripts, but I know it's impossible. At least I'd like to make it harder to decrypt or at least, encrypt audio folder as well.
Rikifive
Rikifive
I think I saw that thread when I was searching for that. =P

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:
If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolguy69lol