Comments on Profile Post by ??????

1. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I watched that in 3D modeling class yesterday <3
    Nov 12, 2015
  2. ??????
    ??????
    oooohhhh 3D would be cool. Might go and see it in 3D when it comes out - I just hate having to wear the dorky glasses :D
    Nov 12, 2015
  3. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Same, lol. Even though I know everyone else has them on, I still feel dumb :D
    Nov 12, 2015
  4. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Perspective, my friend. I find it sad that so many support such an evil/greedy corporation. (A lot of my feelings stem from Copyright law and their abuse of it.)
    Nov 12, 2015
  5. ??????
    ??????
    Well, I think its safe to say your perspective is skewed, Mr upside down name :p
    Nov 12, 2015
  6. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Lol, don''t judge me based on appearances!
    Nov 12, 2015
  7. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    And WTF are they doing to the Muppets on ABC?
    Nov 12, 2015
  8. ??????
    ??????
    Lol, I am not arguing that the large corporations are evil, but without those companies, the movies would not be anywhere near as good, so in this case, gotta take the bad with the good, no? :p
    Nov 12, 2015
  9. Sharm
    Sharm
    The originals ARE public domain. You just can't use Disney's version of any of it. (The new muppets is terrible.)
    Nov 12, 2015
  10. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Well, its happened again, I stand corrected, Sharm. Well, that's one less reason to hate them. Anyways, I will stop denouncing Fun, no matter it's form.

The "Large corporations are evil" reminds me of an interview I'd read part of earlier from a japanese game developer, who said most entertainment had links to Yakuza because entertainment is a sin, opposite hard work.
    Nov 12, 2015