RPG Maker Forums

Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Happy pre-3 month birthday Neo! Everybody knows you have corn muffins on pre-3 month birthdays.
Susan
Susan
Maybe your birth date was set wrong on Skype. :o

Try to check it again.
Marsigne
Marsigne
^lol Skype messes it up
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
@Vox: No one's ever given me corn muffins before...somebody has a lot of explaining to do.

@Susan: I'll check but I have it linked with my xbox account so it should have my real birthdate.
Susan
Susan
Sounds odd indeed. Maybe Skype decided that you should celebrate your birthday twice this year. ;)
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
For some reason my birthday was set to 14,11, 92.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I found a huge spider in my house but it has disappeared and now I'm living in fear and paranoia
It's funny, the only reason I haven't actually released a prototype or demo is not that I don't have one. Hahahahahaha I do, I've had a prototype for months. I'm really just concerned with someone taking it, and putting it up on Steam or something first, then saying it's theirs. I should probably look into setting all that up or something... Then again, I have no ETA on the full game so not sure it's worth it yet.
Pixel Grass Sprites, Questing & Fast Traveling w/ Items, Sci-fi & Distorted Music | RPG Maker News #35

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.
Marquise* wrote on KazukiT's profile.
*cybermental hugs for the rainy days*
Thanks for the visit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komorikayo