RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
You accidentally travelled back in time.

I thought you had more than me tbh, I have 260 atm.
Dalph
Dalph
Update, 261! :D
??????
??????
Unfortunately it doesnt count offline hours, and for some reason its decided to just steal my online hours from me :'(

Or maybe you are actually hacking & stealing peoples Mv hours for yourself... You know, like you do with profile views? :)
Caz
Caz
Hm, I can think of a way you can get those hours back, you know..
Numieth
Numieth
If it's any consolation, the same thing happened to me the other day, and right after I closed MV. Maybe it was divine punishment for quitting my work too early. ¬_¬
Dalph
Dalph
@■ ᴆᴀřᴋ ᴆᴈᴋᴉᴦᴀ ■:

Oh yeah, the views are over 151.000 now, unbelievable.
??????
??????
@Caz - I hope your not suggesting I relive the hours I lost doing the same thing again? :p

@Numieth - that sucks. I understand your pain :(

@Dalph - Thats just insane. I swear you have a bot setup to refresh your profile page every 5 seconds or something ^_^
Dalph
Dalph
Or maybe I am a bot myself.
mlogan
mlogan
DalphBot.

So Dekita, how do you have so many hours, when you don't cod ein MV? :p
mlogan
mlogan
And yeah, yeah... typo. There I made fun of myself, so that you don't have to go to the trouble.
??????
??????
You coulda deleted your comment and rewrote it... what a newb, not even knowing that! :p

And I test my code in mv ^_^
Schlangan
Schlangan
I just heard in my end the song "I want my tears back" of Nightwish with tears replaced by hours :D
Schlangan
Schlangan
in my head* rooooh
??????
??????
Susan
Susan
"Take back the night..." *shot!*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerebert