RPG Maker Forums

Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
I would love a TileD tutorial!

Didn't you already make a Luna Engine Tutorial?
BloodletterQ
BloodletterQ
I think Archeia might be referring to the one in MV.
Susan
Susan
You might need to clone yourself. XD
Sharm
Sharm
Ooh, now I'm torn. I never did understand how to get autotiles working in TileD, a tutorial would be wonderful. But I'd rather see more art from you and above all I want you to do what you enjoy.
estriole
estriole
Luna Engine is already released? i preorder and didn't get that plugin :D .
Fernyfer775
Fernyfer775
I don't even know what TileD is! So yes to that one! :D
KockaAdmiralac
KockaAdmiralac
Is this TileD : http://www.mapeditor.org

? If it is, there already exist lots of tutorials for it, just not on these forums...
Candacis
Candacis
I would prefer one for Luna Engine
kaine
kaine
finally a tileD tutorial :D
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
Luna Engine is in dire need of a tutorial.

Does the TileD tutorial on this forum still exist?
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
Link to old TileD tutorial:
Archeia
Archeia
Thanks guys ;w; The TileD tutorial is to show people how to use the Tilemap.js script included in their plugins to use TileD maps on their RM games ;v;
Archeia
Archeia
Basically, the closest we can get to have a map editor as great as XP.
Shaz
Shaz
So the plugin allows you to use TileD maps without having to export them as parallax layers? But you still need to create them on separate layers as if you WERE going to do a parallax map? Nice - this may just be the best of both worlds.
Archeia
Archeia
Pretty much! It's just the same as a normal map editor. Except you know, unli layers haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries
Happy Saint Nicholas Day! May there nice stuff in your shoes when you wake up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jundoe