??????
That seems ludicrously easy :/
Seriel
Seriel
Not for me :p

I'm hopeless with JS. I'm waiting for somone to make it :p
Goldstorm
Goldstorm
Not sure if this is possible, and I haven't seen the plugin list recently, Wavy Text. Woooooooooooooo~
??????
??????
@goldstorm I would prefer something more general, that people could actually use in their games :p
taarna23
taarna23
*still hoping for a random dungeon generation script of some sort*
taarna23
taarna23
Plugin. Argh. I'll get used to that eventually.
??????
??????
All plugins are still scripts. I wouldnt worry about it :p
Iavra
Iavra
Mode 7 *ducks and runs*
??????
??????
*begins worldwide manhunt!!*

Actually, I was never impressed with mode 7, it looked epicly ****! Dont get me wrong, the code involved woulda been imense, but the overall look, meh...
bgillisp
bgillisp
An ABS script *joins lavra on the run*
??????
??????
Hmm, an ABS might take longer than a few hours. Otherwise, thats a very good suggestion and I shall consider making one :)
Goldstorm
Goldstorm
What do you mean something people can use in games? I would love to see wavy text in dialogue boxes!
??????
??????
Lol, maybe it would be cool, but its not really something that could be dropped into any game to make it better. IMO, it would make it worse for the player experience, having to do a mexican wave just to read a textbox :p
Ruby
Ruby
He really means he's been writing to me. Deki, honey, you weren't supposed to tell them yet ;___;
Goldstorm
Goldstorm
I WANT TO MAKE THEM WORK FOR THE PLOT!
KockaAdmiralac
KockaAdmiralac
Maybe you can make Tetris plugin?

*hides under the table*
bgillisp
bgillisp
*Enter the room where the bad guy is* I challenge you to Tetris!
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
If you want a challenge, allow events to update on other maps. For games that want npcs to have schedules in towns (like harvest moon and open world rpg games) and not have to resort to one huge map for towns.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.
Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeOmega2011