RPG Maker Forums

tearsofthenight
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
TEARS I think i'm going to end up with the longest profile page ever.
tearsofthenight
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
I really hope that there isn't a word limit.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Interesting, lol you could make a short game telling your backstory to have those interested play.
Dalph
Dalph
Write a novel there.
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
That's actually a really cool idea Vox :D

We should all do something like that.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Mine would be far to epic for mortal players; it would be a good chance for dalph to tell his evil origin story from ralph.
Dalph
Dalph
@Vox Novus:

One day people will know Vox...maybe.

A villain reveals his backstory and intentions always at the end.
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
@Dalph: Lol it might just end up that way.
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
I updated my profile page with the first part of it if anyone wants to check it out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png
MV's plugin command setup is the current bane of RETRO's existence. To a degree, so is MZ's. Especially when trying to make MV's plugin command interface play nice with MZ plugin commands with complex arguments.
Finally got mv & mz games output to apk files ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ I'm so happy!! ┌(・。・)┘♪

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewAgeRetroFly