Comments on Profile Post by ??????

1. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Hmmm... No, I don't think you look like a donkey at all! :)
    Nov 21, 2015
  2. JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    I vaguely remember being slightly irritated by something you said once but i don't really remember what it was and in any case you have so many positives something minimal like that is a speck. ^v^)/

I'd say don't worry :3c
    Nov 21, 2015
  3. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Na you're more a forearm.
    Nov 21, 2015
  4. Seriel
    Seriel
    Honestly?

A bit. Nothing major though :p
    Nov 21, 2015
  5. ??????
    ??????
    Yea, I feel like a lot of the replies I give are very blunt and to the point, but at the same time, I do try and offer help within those statements, so its like, 50/50, right?

But sometimes I look at things I say and I'm like, maybe thats a little overly insulting. :D
    Nov 21, 2015
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    Blunt opinion? I think you're an elitist sometimes but you're good enough at coding that it may be justified and you don't intend to be a jerk about it. So no, I don't think so.
    Nov 21, 2015
  7. Seriel
    Seriel
    About 25% seems about right.
    Nov 21, 2015
  8. JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    as long as you never get to victor sant levels i'd say you're doing fine
    Nov 21, 2015
  9. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Put that 'ass' to work for me, and make scripts.
    Nov 21, 2015
  10. Dalph
    Dalph
    Well you have the rare Evil Badge Dekita-san, like me.

I'm pretty blunt as well, especially regarding mapping.

We're born to be bad.
    Nov 21, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  11. ??????
    ??????
    @Dalph - You happen to be a Scorpio? Apparently we has stings in our tails :D *flexes singer*

Gotta say, I would have never thought myself an elitist, but now that you have said it, I kinda am. Especially when it comes to code related things. But as you say, I am fairly familiar with writing code, so it annoys me when I see improvements and offer insight on that, and am ignored :(

Also, I'm currently working on updating my website with a shiny new graphical plugin that every pro...
    Nov 21, 2015
  12. ??????
    ??????
    ...project could benefit from. Just being lazy about it :D
    Nov 21, 2015
  13. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I think you have a big ego (which can annoy people at times), but are still a great person and help a lot of people. What true "ass" makes scripts free to use for others?
    Nov 21, 2015
  14. Dalph
    Dalph
    Nope, I'm a lion. I'm not poisonous but I bite and hard, ahahahah.
    Nov 21, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  15. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    T__T ....i wanna get an evil badge....( =ww= one day....)
    Nov 21, 2015
  16. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Also, we need more people like you that are honest about things they dislike. Nobody can improve there skills if they are never told that something could be wrong with there work.
    Nov 21, 2015
  17. ??????
    ??????
    ^this so many over and overs!
    Nov 21, 2015
  18. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    So feel free to be an "ass" to me when you feel I coded wrong. You might just help me improve my skills (although I might get mad at you during the moment of the "ass"ness).
    Nov 21, 2015
  19. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I don't think you're an ass. But we also have talked on other platforms than this website. I think at times you can word things strongly, but that you are not wrong either. And being forward or blunt has never overly bothered me if it's backed with dedicated strong work ethic, and things to show of it.
    Nov 21, 2015
  20. AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Also, is it true Scorpio's are suppose to be elitists? Cuz then I am one. XD
    Nov 21, 2015
  21. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    you can feel free to "ass" to me too...but pweez be gentle... TwwT
    Nov 21, 2015
  22. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Dekita, if you think you are an ass in your replies... I really think you should review some of the comments from some others. There's a group, names I won't name, but dayum, I hate reading their replies. Bunch of salty assholes.
    Nov 21, 2015
  23. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    * =____= "i meant to bean ass" ....now "im" an ass telling an ass he can be an ass to me....i hate my english sometimes.
    Nov 21, 2015
  24. ??????
    ??????
    I'm happy to hear that I'm not a total ass, and I think most of the times I'm being 'assey' is actually when giving help(not always, but a lot of the time).

Also: I might get a hat to wear, then I can have an actual ass hat :)
    Nov 21, 2015
  25. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    The problem with the internet is you leave a lot of subtle communication out, like tone and body language that goes a LOOOONG way in telling someone if you're really being an ass or not, sometimes.
    Nov 21, 2015
  26. ??????
    ??????
    That is very true. And the person who reads it may 'hear' it in a completely different tone than it was intended, and their current frame of mind is also a factor.

So many variables...
    Nov 21, 2015
  27. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    I love the internet, but I have to wonder how many flame wars started based on this alone?

Granted, there are clear cut cases where the response is just downright sardonic and mean-spirited.
    Nov 21, 2015