RPG Maker Forums

??????
??????
Yea, I feel like a lot of the replies I give are very blunt and to the point, but at the same time, I do try and offer help within those statements, so its like, 50/50, right?

But sometimes I look at things I say and I'm like, maybe thats a little overly insulting. :D
Sharm
Sharm
Blunt opinion? I think you're an elitist sometimes but you're good enough at coding that it may be justified and you don't intend to be a jerk about it. So no, I don't think so.
Seriel
Seriel
About 25% seems about right.
JosephSeraph
JosephSeraph
as long as you never get to victor sant levels i'd say you're doing fine
Bonkers
Bonkers
Put that 'ass' to work for me, and make scripts.
Dalph
Dalph
Well you have the rare Evil Badge Dekita-san, like me.

I'm pretty blunt as well, especially regarding mapping.

We're born to be bad.
??????
??????
@Dalph - You happen to be a Scorpio? Apparently we has stings in our tails :D *flexes singer*

Gotta say, I would have never thought myself an elitist, but now that you have said it, I kinda am. Especially when it comes to code related things. But as you say, I am fairly familiar with writing code, so it annoys me when I see improvements and offer insight on that, and am ignored :(

Also, I'm currently working on updating my website with a shiny new graphical plugin that every pro...
??????
??????
...project could benefit from. Just being lazy about it :D
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
I think you have a big ego (which can annoy people at times), but are still a great person and help a lot of people. What true "ass" makes scripts free to use for others?
Dalph
Dalph
Nope, I'm a lion. I'm not poisonous but I bite and hard, ahahahah.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
T__T ....i wanna get an evil badge....( =ww= one day....)
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
Also, we need more people like you that are honest about things they dislike. Nobody can improve there skills if they are never told that something could be wrong with there work.
??????
??????
^this so many over and overs!
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
So feel free to be an "ass" to me when you feel I coded wrong. You might just help me improve my skills (although I might get mad at you during the moment of the "ass"ness).
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I don't think you're an ass. But we also have talked on other platforms than this website. I think at times you can word things strongly, but that you are not wrong either. And being forward or blunt has never overly bothered me if it's backed with dedicated strong work ethic, and things to show of it.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
Also, is it true Scorpio's are suppose to be elitists? Cuz then I am one. XD
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
you can feel free to "ass" to me too...but pweez be gentle... TwwT
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Dekita, if you think you are an ass in your replies... I really think you should review some of the comments from some others. There's a group, names I won't name, but dayum, I hate reading their replies. Bunch of salty *******s.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
* =____= "i meant to bean ass" ....now "im" an ass telling an ass he can be an ass to me....i hate my english sometimes.
??????
??????
I'm happy to hear that I'm not a total ass, and I think most of the times I'm being 'assey' is actually when giving help(not always, but a lot of the time).

Also: I might get a hat to wear, then I can have an actual ass hat :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?
No one:
Steam game achievement: "Die 100 times in easy mode".
I want to learn Javascript to create a custom menu, but I don't really know where to start.
One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diskzaz