Comments on Profile Post by Indrah

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    I have a lot to say about this, I'll write you a big message when I get home. Just know that it'll get better. I know this rut and how to get out.
    Nov 26, 2015
  2. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself indrah, I know that can be difficult. In a lot of ways (perhaps more than I care to admit) reading what you wrote reminded me of myself.
    Nov 26, 2015
  3. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Read the thing to completion and I know quite a bit about half the stuff you're going through. Still kinda there, but my situation is completely different, yet other things are the same.

Don't give up. Things tend to be shitty before they get better. I know this pretty dayum well.
    Nov 26, 2015
  4. Emmych
    Emmych
    I WROTE YOU AN ESSAY i'm gonna PM it to you instead since it doesn't show up here.... OTL
    Nov 26, 2015
  5. Shaz
    Shaz
    :( I hope things take a turn for the better.
    Nov 26, 2015
  6. BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    I know the feeling too. Hopefully within a year I'll be in a new state and be able to get out of this rut. I have moments where I panic about my job situation as well and most of my classmates aren't into the kind of stuff I'm into at my college. You're not alone. Wishing you luck.
    Nov 26, 2015
  7. Dalph
    Dalph
    Hang in there Indrah, if you'll ever need to talk you can message me anytime. You already know what to do and you're a strong person too so you can definitely do it. Remember to never give up, things will eventually get better with time. Changes are always a risk that is worth doing.
    Nov 26, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  8. Mellye
    Mellye
    Hoping you find a really interesting job with a great workplace and great co-workers.

Breaking the status quo is always hard, but sometimes it's pretty rewarding in retrospect. Good luck.
    Nov 26, 2015
  9. NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Things will get better, you just gotta hang in there.
    Nov 26, 2015
  10. SOC
    SOC
    Hey. I've always been a fan of you since you made that game a long time ago that was about the stuck up prince with a rapier hunting dragons. Yeah, I still remember it, and I loved it. Every time I see you around this community it still makes me happy because I loved that game that much.

But on a more serious note, me and you are twins of this problem. However, I'm on the path to actually fixing things, and IMO, there's A LOT more wrong with your health than "Chrone...
    Nov 26, 2015
  11. SOC
    SOC
    Darn, my comment got cut off. Anyway, PM me if you want some help (both physically and mentally) with your problem. I know exactly what you're going through and I can help you without BS the doctor tells you.
    Nov 26, 2015
  12. Neo Soul Gamer
    Neo Soul Gamer
    I can't say I know what you're going through, because I don't. What I can say is that you seem to have a VERY good attitude about this situation. I read the whole thing and not once did I think you were crying for attention or expecting a pity party. I think good things will come to you.
    Nov 26, 2015