Comments on Profile Post by NeoFantasy

1. tearsofthenight
    tearsofthenight
    neo pm me, i have a cool idea also NEO
    Nov 26, 2015
  2. NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    She's 10 btw and she already puts my drawings to shame.
    Nov 26, 2015
  3. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    The student has become the master!
    Nov 26, 2015
  4. NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    The funny thing is she keeps on saying that she can't draw as good as me. All my attempts at full body art have ended up...frightening at best.
    Nov 26, 2015
  5. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Have you taken any classes or picked up any drawing books? There are specific rules in mind that help as well as practice, admittedly I struggle with drawing hands though at times.
    Nov 26, 2015
  6. NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I haven't taken any classes but I got mastering manga a few weeks ago. Ive gotten better at hair but I still got a long way to go.
    Nov 26, 2015
  7. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    The idiots guide to drawing manga is one of my favorites. I'd also recommend drawing books on human anatomy. Basic drawing books help with learning about techniques involving shading, use of light, cross-hatching, etc...
    Nov 26, 2015
  8. NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I'll give that one try, are there any specific ones you'd recommend for shading and all that?
    Nov 26, 2015
  9. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I don't have any specifically as I took art classes in school for that. Maybe just look for a basic drawing book? Sometimes you can find project books that guide you through a specific use as well as have suggestions for things to do on your own.
    Nov 26, 2015
  10. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    How to draw manga by Graphics Sha is good too. She is really gifted though.
    Nov 26, 2015