RPG Maker Forums

tearsofthenight
tearsofthenight
neo pm me, i have a cool idea also NEO
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
She's 10 btw and she already puts my drawings to shame.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
The student has become the master!
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
The funny thing is she keeps on saying that she can't draw as good as me. All my attempts at full body art have ended up...frightening at best.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Have you taken any classes or picked up any drawing books? There are specific rules in mind that help as well as practice, admittedly I struggle with drawing hands though at times.
NeoFantasy
NeoFantasy
I haven't taken any classes but I got mastering manga a few weeks ago. Ive gotten better at hair but I still got a long way to go.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
The idiots guide to drawing manga is one of my favorites. I'd also recommend drawing books on human anatomy. Basic drawing books help with learning about techniques involving shading, use of light, cross-hatching, etc...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png
MV's plugin command setup is the current bane of RETRO's existence. To a degree, so is MZ's. Especially when trying to make MV's plugin command interface play nice with MZ plugin commands with complex arguments.
Finally got mv & mz games output to apk files ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ I'm so happy!! ┌(・。・)┘♪

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewAgeRetroFly