RPG Maker Forums

??????
??????
SWEEEEEEEEEETTTT. No jail for Deki. I live to pwn newbs another day ^_^
djDarkX
djDarkX
Then he needs to be the one to go to jail. What the crap.
djDarkX
djDarkX
Oh, good stuff! My point still stands, though.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Go you! I dont think im a violent person, but im no pacifist either. It was good of you to stand up for your mom. Glad you wont go to jail, but honestly i dont think they could really take you in for that...but then again our legal system is a joke soooo....Yay for exceptions!! :D !!
??????
??????
Oh yea, they took him in for at least the weekend cause its currently Friday here, and they found all his drug stash (weed, valium and herion if your interested) too, so im sure when he sobers up he will be quite displeased :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, you wouldn't have been punished for defending your mother against an attacker of his tits on drugs. you'd probably get sympathy from the coppers, maybe even a "great job."
??????
??????
Lol yea, cause I was the one that kicked his door in and attacked him after he slapped my mother, I had incriminated myself, but the police chick (who was quite hot might I add) was awesome and didnt take me in ;)

Musta charmed her with my lvl 99 skills :D
The Stranger
The Stranger
There are a fair few decent police out there - ones that try to understand, rather than act rashly. Even if you were taken in, nothing would've come of it - you would've spent the night in a cell (That's what happened to me when I attacked my step-father) he provoked you by attacking your mum.

LOL! level 99 skills charming some police woman. :p
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
OHHHhHhHhh DEKITA!!!! XD *swoon*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also
hackingCompressed.gif
I think I can make a text-based mini-game with almost zero art assets and with code only...just a lot of code as assets all by themselves. :kaojoy:
A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gelato